Expectations & Positions
What are we looking for specifically?
- Availability - You must be available from June through Mid-August.
- Eligibility - You must be 19 years old and have completed one year of college.
- Strong Values - A key part of your responsibilities are to serve as role models for the campers and help to instill our values and develop their character.
- High Energy/Positive Attitude - Energy and attitude is contagious! Your positive attitude and enthusiasm will inspire campers to have fun. If you are having fun, the campers will have fun.
- Hardworking - Working at camp is a 24/7 job. The day starts in the cabin with your campers and ends the same way. As the summer continues, your campers will feel like family and working will feel less like a job.